If you are looking to spruce up your indoor or outdoor gas fire feature, Tumbled Lava Stones are an ideal choice. Whether you have a modern or transitional styled scheme in your living space, these stones do a wonderful job at incorporating a touch of nature with modern flair. While typically found in nature with a jagged and coarse texture, these tumbled stones feature a smooth surface.
The Tumbled Lava Stones are created as a result of cooled, hardened volcanic lava that reaches ocean waters. The naturally occurring lava stones are gathered up and then go through a 'tumbling' process which removes any sharp edges and gives them their uniform shape. Great at retaining heat, these stones are capable of withstanding high temperatures without degrading or crumbling. Because these rocks are naturally formed right from Earth's backyard, each individual piece will vary slightly in gray coloration. Use them exclusively for your gas fire pit or fireplace or as a base filler for other fire media, such as Lite Stones or fire glass. No maintenance is required for this accessory, which means more time spent enjoying a luxurious fire!
- Smooth, Porous Profile Aids in Better Air Circulation
- Each Individual Piece Varies in Gray Coloration
- Effectively Hides Burners from View and Makes for a Wonderful Filler
- Does a Fantastic Job at Retaining Heat
- Made from Natural Occurring Volcanic Rock
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Won't Melt or Produce Smoke or Ash
- For Use in Gas Fire Bowls, Fire Pits, and Fireplaces
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Soot marks--a natural result of when flames come into contact with their surroundings--are especially noticeable on lighter colored fireplace or fire pit products, such as white or light gray. To hide or conceal soot marks, darker colored options may prove a better solution for you. Please ensure you review our returns policy before purchasing.