The Ascent 40 Electric Fireplace imitates the look of a traditional masonry fireplace but with all the convenience of simply plugging it in, sitting back and enjoying the heat and glowing log set! Napoleon’s flame technology randomly adjusts the flame effect, color, height & speed creating the illusion of a true wood burning fire with a modulating ember bed for the realistic glow of burning wood. The ULTRA BRIGHT LED lights and convenient remote control enhance the allure of the Ascent Electric fireplaces. Perfect for any room in a house, condo, apartment or office.
|Brick Panel Detail
|The Aden Mantel Package
||Self Trimming Flange Completes Installation
||Non-reflective backing, allows for optimal flame viewing
- Fading logs and ember bed appear as a real “dying fire” when unit is turned off
- Non-reflective backing allows for optimal flame viewing and minimizes distracting room reflections
- ULTRA BRIGHT™ high power/high intensity LED lights can be seen in both a day or night setting to accent the glowing logs and ember bed
- NIGHT LIGHTS™ feature four color settings (blue, orange, purple, and clear) and can be used as one static color or rolling through the spectrum
- WHISPER QUIET™ fan and heater with modulating control keeps your comfort level exactly where you want it
- The modulating control features a timer and can be set to Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°C)
- Convenient remote controls the flame and ember bed intensity, blower and heat output, NIGHT LIGHT™ feature and timer
- Easy access manual on/off switch
- Easy to clean the glass with a hinged door system
- Can be used in a mantel application or as a single built-in unit
- Self trimming flange will complete the installation with no additional work or cost
- Realistic brick panels, glowing logs and ember bed
- Can be plugged in 120V or hardwired 120V/240V, producing 4,500 BTU’s and 9,000 BTU’s respectively and warms up to 800 sq. ft.
- Integrated self diagnostic LED light indicates when any issues arise
- Warranty - 2 years parts
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.